Share your feedback on Georgia's DRAFT ESSA plan:
- Click here to read Georgia’s ESSA State Plan.
- Click to view Georgia's ESSA State Plan Index.
- Click the following links to access two-page overviews of key plan areas:
Education of the Whole Child, Accountability, Assessment, Educator and Leader Development, Federal Programs to Support School Improvement
- Visit this page beginning June 27, 2017 for a video overview of the plan.
- Click here to give your feedback.
- Visit GaDOE.Org/signup to sign up for updates from GaDOE and stay up-to-date on the ESSA process.
“I deeply appreciate the involvement of many of Georgia’s teachers, parents, school and district representatives, and community members in the ESSA public feedback process,” State School Superintendent Richard Woods said. “I want to ask and encourage everyone who has already been involved to stay engaged with us as this work continues, and for anyone who has not yet been involved, I would ask you to be a part of the public review process moving forward. We can’t create a plan that serves students well unless we’re all working together.”